Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vintage Winter card

I made this card as my first attempt at a Vintage card. I used a digi that I found ages ago and unfortunately don't know the creator of. If anyone recognizes it, please let me know.
I used Copics to color her, then mounted her on Pretty in pink SU! CS. Then I took Very Vanilla cardstock and used the side doily punch to decorate each side. I sponged both the VV and the area around the vintage girl with Baha Breeze. I attached all those layers to Rose Red then to a Baha Breeze card.
I used Very Vanilla seam binding to make my bow, then attached a lovely hat pin to give it that vintage feel. Hope you like it!!!
I really enjoyed making it. I hope to explore more vintage items soon!!!

2 comments:

Sara I. said...

Precious! LOVE the ribbon and pin - the punching is just beautiful! xx

Gloria said...

Beautiful Card Sam, I love it and thank you for allowing me to be a proud recipient!!!