Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jessica Lynn Originals

I have to tell you what an experience I had last night. One of my friends on SCS (Blusky) is hostessing a swap for Jessica Lynn Original stamps. They are the cutest stamps. There are several different lines but I love her Brentwood Owls the best.
Last night, Jessica herself joined us on the swap. She's shows up occasionally. Anyway, she offered a prize to the next person who could entice someone to join the swap. Well, I went crazy posting on all my threads, and what do you know??? I WON!!!! Yeah!!! I get a journal with Jessica's original artwork on the front!!! Connie(scrappinirish), who joined got a journal too! It was awesome!!! I hardly ever win anything so it's a big deal to me!!!
So for all of you who may not know of Jessica, I challenge you to go to www.jessicanlynnoriginal.com. You will NOT leave there without wanting to buy it all!!!! Oh, and I've applied for her design team. I probably won't be good enough, but I sure wanted to try. It would be wonderful to be able to design for such quality stamps!!!! Go check it out!!!
Sam

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Hey congratulations! I see you made the design team!!! way to go!!!!!

Pink Diva said...

I knew you could do it. and you did.